My thoughtsHOW SIMPLE CAN THE UNIVERSE BE
The formula for the unified field theory is included.
If you have read the bible; you can skip the first set of numbers up to number 10.`
Original from King James version.
The following is my *modern* understanding of the above *0ld* written scripture. (Bible verses are underlined) My speculation is not.
1) () = of the universe, a creator = ()) = space and mass, = (.)
2) And the mass covered evenly all of space = ( ), and void; = and the mass did not move in any of the three dimensions of the space = (.) = And the force that is called “Spirit of God” moved at the surface of the creation; which contained two fundamental ingredients; *mass and space* = ( .) = Water contains two ingredients namely hydrogen and oxygen, space and mass are two ingredients that make up the universe. Water is like the universe, they both contain two fundamental ingredients.
3) (, = All frequencies and vibrations were created. (.) and all other possible frequencies.
4) (, : .)
5) () = When there is light it is called Day and total darkness is called Night.
When Light came into existence; there was no more total darkness, only the twilight of evening and morning.
6) (.) = in today’s language the *firmament* is called *constant* or *c* or *speed of light* in a vacuum.
The above statement can be expressed with the following formula. E= (u/k)c where *u*= c times mass and *k*= *kinetic energy* which cannot exist without mass, according to Einstein, therefore *k* has the same value as mass in the *u*. The *u* is above the *firmament* and the *k* is below the firmament. In other words, energy is higher and mass seems lower at or above the speed of light, conversely mass seems greater and energy seems lower below the constant or *firmament*.
() = the firmament is the point where mass and energy appear different from each other.() The universe dimmed before the second day.
9) () This is the time when planets coalesced from the available material. Planet Earth is among countless number of planets in the universe.
The formula E= (u/k)c indicates that the whole universe is made up of empty space and something that has density that is called mass or earth.
This “mass/earth” is in extremely small bits somewhat like electrons but may be much smaller, and they are always moving, perhaps increasing and deceasing in density and they make up everything that exists in the universe. Fast moving mass/earth is simply called energy and empty space has potential for movement therefore it can be considered to contain potential for energy.
I will stop explaining further at this point because the explanations diverge from the main consideration which is that; movement of *mass/earth* in empty space causes energy.
The information and speculation has been compiled by including the writings from the bible and the scientific community.
If you see errors here please explain where they occur and how to correct them.